Old November 24th 17, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Hart

Default Soaring Video Archive on YouTube

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 8:44:34 AM UTC-5, David Hart wrote:
Hello,

I've started a channel for my soaring videos he

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCba...xdOg/playlists

These are 100% unedited, straight out of the GoPro. So you might want to scrub through the LONG SHOTS for the interesting bits.

The video titles describe the location and soaring activity. Video segments are numbered chronologically, also date-tagged with takeoff location and links to the OLC flight. I'll be adding 200+ more videos over the coming days, so please subscribe!

Enjoy,

David Hart

Petersburg Wave Camp videos can be found here, numbers 44-62

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCba...VNfxdOg/videos

Video segments are numbered chronologically, also date-tagged with takeoff location and links to the OLC flight.

Enjoy