Old October 5th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Le Chaud Lapin wrote in
ups.com:

On Oct 5, 10:02 am, "Gatt" wrote:
The same person posted the same sort of stuff a month or so ago under
a different name, and hasn't acknowledged that he's the same guy.

The vitriol is because it's intellectually dishonest to come in and
approach the group as if you're new to the discussion, and then make
reference to something from a thread that was discussed a month ago.

I have never assumed any other alias on USENET other than the one that
I a currently using in the 20 years I have been using the Internet.

Snort!

Bertie