Old February 27th 04, 10:27 PM
BUFDRVR

Every time I go to Wright-Patterson I see a lot of old cargo pilots and
Engineers (not flight) in the various General ranks.

Of course, I see Doctors, lawyers, personnelist (is that a word?), logisticians
and even cops wearing stars at the Pentagon, but that doesn't mean it's common
throughout the Air Force. The facts are, a large percentage of our General
Officers, particularly at the Lt. Gen and Gen ranks are fighter pilots.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"