Old January 26th 05, 12:50 AM
plasticguy

"Heli-Chair" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just want to introduce my helicopter flight training device to the
group. It is something that I created to teach myself how to fly a
helicopter (which I sucessfully accomplished!) and now I have made a
business out of it. http://www.heli-chair.com

Kas

Nice RC Toy. It says volumes that you show the RC Chopper in the ONLY
attitude
that works correctly from the chair. If you hover "nose in" instead of
"nose out"
we both know that roll and pitch imputs appear to be reversed. Nose
forward
cyclic will bring the model towards you, not away. But we both know this.
As far as the capabilities of the models, many here won't believe how
manuverable they are.
This week I finally got inverted touchdown auto's to a 6 inch target disc
nailed.

Scott.