Old January 12th 04, 10:28 PM
Christopher Drew

Default Your opinions on my aviation art site please

I have been running www.chapmanstudioonline.com for almost a year. We
have had nothing but praise from our customers but, frankly, we
haven't had as many customers as we would like!

A low budget (this is a fun project not a business) has made
advertising hard/impossible which doesn't help but we wonder why more
of our visitors haven't become shoppers.

I'd be eternally grateful if you guys could visit the site, take a
look around and, if you don't buy something let me know why not! Is
the price wrong? Couldn't you find what you wanted? Would you be more
interested if we offered framed as well as unframed prints?

Any feedback would be great - we are a small project up against some
pretty big sites but, with your help, we want to grow!

Regards,

Christopher Drew

Webmaster www.chapmanstudioonline.com