Old March 30th 20, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Default Clubs Still Flying List

HiBob:
Maybe we could all pitch in and buy the owner a dog? That might bring him around. Cheaper than buying the airfield.

One of the fun parts of gliding competition is re-visiting all of the dogs. Frank / Jayne at BH had Magnum (a huge mastif sadly gone now I think), John G & Sandra D have a herd of 4 terriers, Dave Springford has Kiley, John Murry has Dixie & another, etc. We all get to know the dogs as well as the owners. Maybe there should be an article on "Soaring Dogs"?

Sorry about the liberal invasion of Florida, but I think it's not just liberals. I understand that all of the conservatives in NYC have fled the city too. . . both of them in one car. :-)

All the best

ROY