Old March 2nd 04, 01:39 PM
Roger Tracy

Frode ..

You're probably right with your figures. Run some sample W&B scenarios and
print them out and keep them with you. That saves recalculating it all the
time.

"Frode Berg" wrote in message
Hi!

I am part owner of an Arrow 180 hp.

We haven't had a weight and balance done in a while, and I was wondering

one
thing.
It seems on the old numbers that me and my wife cannot ride in the front
seat together when fully fueled....

I weigh in at around 100 kg (approx 220 lbs) and wife is around 70 kg
(around 150 lbs)

Is this normal for this plane, or am I doing something wierd with the
figures? I would think that two adults should be ok in this plane with

full
tanks? Its an arrow for goodness.....hehe....no?

Any input appreciated.
I will be doing my nigh rating next week, and would be nice to know if my
instructor and I will be legal flying around in the dark with full

tanks....

Frode Berg
Norway