Old April 20th 04, 05:54 AM
OP

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:45:40 GMT, "Matt Johnson" wrote:

Just going up for dinner Wed. night, was thinking maybe the 94th Aero
Squadron. Is there transient parking adjacent or a short walk away?
Landing/ramp fees?

I'm not aware of any free transient parking at VNY, except for the Airtel Motel
at the southeast end. They have a dining room with pretty good food, but a bit
pricey. (Not too bad though). There is transient parking at Million Air on the
other side of the runway from 94th Aero Squadron, but they charge $15.00 for
parking now, (used to be free except for overnight). Some FBO's on the east
side of the runways, might allow temporary parking, but I think you'd have to
make arrangements in advance. None are a "short walk" from 94th Aero Squadron.

Ron Kelley