Old January 5th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Becoming a pilot

You can become a pilot in the USA at 14 for gliders and 16
for power airplanes [for solo as a student] and you can get
the license at 17. A commercial license [properly
certificate requires 18] No FAA certificate requires any
college. Some employers do want college grads, but the
government does not care.

"Aido" wrote in message
ups.com...
| Hello, Aido here in Ireland, I'm new to Google Groups just
want to find
| some info on becoming a pilot !
| I know you need a science degree but what part of science
and If