Old August 14th 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Open letter to Clark and others involved in the yEnc posts earlier

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 02:06:33 GMT, "Glenn"
wrote:

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:01:44 -0400, "Hub Plott III"
wrote:

I am not a jerk nor do I wish to act like one.

Indeed, Hub, your post shows you to be quite a gentleman. For the
record, I've already thought of you as one of the decent people for
some days now!

Some poster a few days back threatened that if people posted in yEnc,
they'd leave this group with no friends. Well, I doubt it has
anything at all to do with yEnc, but there's a goodly handful on this
group I already consider friends--they're just decent people, and I
really do hope some come to Oshkosh some year!

I am so confident that next year I will be there :-)
It's about time I did it.

Alright!