Old August 14th 07, 10:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

Default Open letter to Clark and others involved in the yEnc posts earlier

"Casey Tompkins" wrote in message

Anyway, that's a great shot, with all the different types, and I'd
love to hear if anyone has any background context. For example: is
that really a base in England? The vegetation seems to indicate that.

The landscape and the vegetation suggest that this could well be summer in
the UK but the different types of aircraft together with a lack of squadron
markings is strange. Could this be a museum or even a film set ? If it is
a UK airbase it's the worst kept one that I have ever seen, the grass is a
right mess and everywhere looks very shabby.