Old October 21st 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

Default SSA Tracking page?

On Oct 21, 7:47*am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
"Grider Pirate" wrote in ...
I tried to get to the tracking page from SSA.org today, and got
"The page cannot be found"
It may well just be a local network thing. *Anyone else having trouble?

I am not having a problem. *However, there is one thing that should be noted. *This is a members only page and you need to be logged into SSA.ORG prior to going to the tracking page.

Waynehttp://www.soaridaho.com/

I'm logged in, no joy. My understanding was that anyone can get to
the tracking page, and only needed to be logged in to view those
members who elected to restrict viewing of their spot pages to SSA
members.