Old November 22nd 05, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Just when I thought I'd heard it all:-)

Here's the solution:

mms://68.178.174.134/BigMan/BatDay.WMV

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...
It isn't really the fact that a lady passenger decided to open the door of

737 in flight so she could have a smoke that bothers me.
It's the fact she got far enough into actually doing it to get a panel
warning light up front while the stews were shouting at her and apparently
doing little else!
Don't really know what the answer is for this one, as that door IS
accessible, but one thing's for sure.
They better start sending the stews back to security school for some
remedial education :-)))
Dudley Henriques