Old November 23rd 03, 12:10 AM
Jeff

I have GamiJectors, wing root fairings, gap seals installed already.
a week ago I had new avionics installed. garmin 430, audio panel, garmin
x-ponder and some other stuff. Wanted the MX20 but that will have to wait
another 6 months.

The gamiJectors say you can run lean of peak, but when I tried it, I seemed to
lose some airspeed, so I lean to 12 gph which is just a tiny bit ROP, thats
seems to be the best mixture setting for me.

"Tom S." wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
Your more then welcome to see the performance specs for a T-arrow, they

are here
http://www.turboarrow3.com/newplane/specs.html

those are the book values tho and I havnt seen their speeds yet but I only

fly at
65% power settings.

Jeff
http://www.turboarrow3.com

Have you/are you going to install GAMI turbo injectors in that thing?