Old October 29th 03, 01:50 AM
Brett Holcomb

Does Sony have any older drivers - you might try that. If the Nvidia ones
don't work you'll probably have to wait on Sony to release an update.

"Pete Bramley" wrote in message

A question for the Guru's out the

I loaded FS2004 onto my new Sony Vaio PCG-GRT716S and got the black
screen for my instrument panel. I know this is a driver problem but
having shot off an E-mail to Sony asking when they would release an
updated driver, the silence was deafening.

The version currently on my machine and also available on the Sony
download page is 43.28. Does anybody know where I can get a driver that
will work on this machine.

NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600(Sony)

Have tried the download from NVIDIA.COM but it didn't work

Any advice would be appreciated

--
Pete Bramley

--