Old January 21st 05, 01:22 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Corky Scott" wrote in message

mercy snip

What I can't understand is why you continue to do it. You seem smarter
than to engage in such behavior.

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I didn't start this, and I have already proven that beyond any shadow of a
doubt (and no, I don't give a damn who saw the thread or who didn't, or who
wants to see it again, go look it up yourself on Google)... but as long as
the Chucksteak steps up to the plate to get his gourd beat to a pulp every
time he opens his mouth to publicly attack people purely because he doesn't
like who they associate with, I'll be more than happy to oblige by yanking
the chain and watching the UpChuck Monkey skeletons dance.

If he doesn't like it, tough ****. That's a personal problem best discussed
with his shrink, who will probably tell him the story about the man who
stopped beating his head against the wall when he found out how good it felt
to stop.