Old July 3rd 09, 10:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

Default Post your desktop....(OT)

"the Legend of LAX" wrote in message
Dave Kearton wrote:
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:59:22 -0700, the Legend of LAX
wrote:

We have a pup, nine months old now. Considering another pup to bring
the
total to three.

Surprisingly upside-right for an Australian dawg...

Please give him/her a scrawnch for me!

"Australian dawg" ?????

I'm showing my ignorance here, what breed is it ?

Golden Retriever. Maybe they're from Australia?

--
Dale G Elhardt

Don't think so, maybe it looks like an 'Australian Shepherd', which is from
California.

Either way, from the expression on his face, I'd be checking that the family
canary is still in his cage.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton