Old November 15th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Default IVAW - Member Application

Horvath wrote:

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:09:41 -1000, redvet wrote
this crap:

Perhaps you could hand carry this to Major Hasan in Texas?

Oh wait, he never made it over there.

To busy murdering people.

My understanding is that the Major tried to not 'go over there'. He
hired an attorney and such. I would have prefered he had gone to
Canada myself, but the army is broken and we can expect more bad
behavior as Afganisnam grinds on.

The guy was a total nutcase. He was a radical muslim who went on a
rampage and shot something like 70 innocent people, and you are
sticking up for him.

"Innocent of what?"
;-)

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.