Old March 6th 04, 06:31 AM
John Keeney

"Ron" wrote in message
Dont be so sure on that last one. They were finding quite inventive

ways
as
to what could be classified as a "support" aircraft. It will probably

be
some
time before it is fully declassified as to what aircraft flew from

where,
but a
certain country east of Iraq that begins with a J was utilized too.

It is no secret that the US flew over Israel and Jordan to strike Iraq.

The
aircraft carrier parked of Isreal in the Med was a hint. Overflying

Saudi
only became an issue after USN kept crashing cruise missiles in the Saudi
Desert.

I was hinting at the fact that we did fly aircraft from Jordan.

Then tell us "a certain country [WEST] of Iraq".
Had me going for a while what you were talking about...