Old July 10th 13, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Adams

Default XCSoar and Top Hat issues running on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

I've sent the same info to both Max and Rob on this issue.....just wondering if anyone has had a similar proplem on an android run tablet.

I have been using Top Hat on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with no problems, runs and works well.

Yesterday I purchased a SG Tab 3 and attempted to download Top Hat. The screen has what I can only desribe as a series of large blank sawtooth sections. I have similar broblems with XCSoar when I installed it. Again both programs run well on my Galaxy Note II.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...09_resized.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...13_resized.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...06_resized.jpg

Thanks,