Old October 20th 05, 10:51 PM
boB

Default Had WAY too much fun today...

Simon Robbins wrote:

My flying's been scrubbed now for over a week due to weather. It's really
frustrating as I'm waiting for a decent ceiling so the senior instructor can
check me out before I'm allowed to go solo. The week before last we were
dipping our heads in the cloud at circuit height so I've not had a really
good, clear flight for nearly three weeks. (And I'm reticent to keep
spending my money on simple airfield hovering and transition practice.)
Still, looks good for tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Passed
my second written exam today. I've done Air Law (required for solo) and
Human Factors. Only about four more to go. I did a Met practice paper and
failed miserably, but I was expecting to!

Si

You are making great progress. Congrats!!! Spending money doing
pattern work benefits you in many ways. Unlike a fixed wing, the
take-off in a helicopter isn't easy and the landing is way different.

You are doing very well.

--

boB,
SAG 70