Old October 4th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace,misc.education,soc.culture.jewish
Paul F. Johnson

Default How can an alleged Jew as Dave Touretzky work at the CMU?

See, Paul Babbles Johnson, now you learned something from my book.

Yeah - you need a new book. I would recommend one which will free it from
the chains the cult has slung around it.
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron "Ich
kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger, Fixer und