Old October 4th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace,misc.education,soc.culture.jewish
Barbara Schwarz

Default How can an alleged Jew as Dave Touretzky work at the CMU?

Crozo schrieb:

No. Steve, I was referring to Barbara, not you.

You are so off the charts that you can't even express yourself without
to be misunderstood. Get off the hemp or whatever makes you this way,
Bozo. You really sound like a toilet. Flush.

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
Barbara Schwarz
--

Wikipedia (Wikipiggi), the brain child of porn search engine CEO Jimbo
Wales has all the characteristics of a destructive cult: Wikipiggists

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...fa55125?hl=de&

U.S. Congress sees Wikipedia as foul mud. We sure need laws against the
Wikipiggi cult.
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html

Steve Foley wrote:
"Crozo" wrote in message
oups.com...
You can't make any actual arguments so you have attack people
with possibly the most asinine accusations I have ever seen.

Check the charter for this group. You wanna post off topic drivel, I'll
attack it any way I choose.

FOAD.