Old December 3rd 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Default Cobra hydraulic bottle jacks - where to buy?

"HL Falbaum" wrote in message
Bumper said he could get the jack apart with a pipe wrench on the large
hex near the top of the reservoir. I tried with an extension on my pipe
wrench handle but nearly tore the vise off the bench, The nut didn't
budge!

Hartley Falbaum

Hartley,

A shaped charge will get it apart real quick. When you think about it, there
are very few problems in life that can't be handled with good explosives.

And to think Oakland PD actually sent me to FBI bomb school . . .

bumper
zz
Minden