Old July 14th 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.piloting
ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Default BWB remembered

On Jul 13, 7:44*pm, Rich Ahrens wrote:
on 7/13/09 10:09 AM Peter Dohm said the following:

He once wrote a post about soaring with the eagles while on a hang glider
next to a cliff--and, if I didn't know better, I might have mistaken him for
a "green".

Must have been a rare sober moment. I think the reason he hated Sydney
so much was that she nailed him perfectly with this parable:

"A friend's neighbor has a pot-bellied pig. *5 years ago it was
funny and entertaining and more-or-less fit to come in the
living room. *Now it's a big stanky porker which smushes the
veggies and tears up the flower beds every time it gets loose,
and it's just not going to be able to revert to anything else
no matter how much they wish it would."

lol I've had my moments with El Senior Phillips. I even thought
about punching him one in the mouth. I got over it. He had his flaws
just like the rest of us.