Old December 6th 09, 12:20 AM posted to misc.writing,sci.physics.relativity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Matthew L. Martin

Default !!! Isn't Mark(ie) Great !!!

John D Salt wrote:
"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in news:ClCSm.17848
:

[Snips]
Mr. Bloss, meet Mr. [Hammond]. Mr. [Hammond], meet Mr. Bloss.

I think you two will get on like a house afire.

Dammit, more competition for research grants in abuse-based science.

How am I ever going to find funding for flinging more feces now?

IFYPFY.

Matthew

--
I have two granddaughters:

Alex will find a way to silently get from where she is to where she
wants to be.
Anna will make an Anna sized hole between where she is to where she
wants to be.