Old April 3rd 12, 07:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_4_]

Default (Sun n fun Index 1.jpg (0/1)] [01/47] - Sun 'n Fun Polk City Fl.

This set of pictures was taken last week at the Sun 'n Fun Splash In at the Fantasy of flight. While I did my best to identify the aircraft, some of the types eluded me: no doubt the mavens can fill in the gaps. Appearances to the contrary the day was hot and sunny most of the time... However, when I ambled down to where the amphibians were, the skies chose that moment to cloud over resulting in somewhat gloomy and drab light. Oh well.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill