Old February 24th 16, 01:01 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval

Default Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this storyif I'm going to save my mother's life.

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:55:27 -0500, % wrote:

Please Help Me.. wrote:
______

Please Help Me..

Most recent development: I've learned today, that despite
Dr. T ordering that any changes in my mother's medications,
be told about as appvoved firstly by me.. (such as earlier,
'medicine' to stop my mother from breathing] - have been
done despite.. They have stopped giving her overdoses
of thyroid medication, and instead of limiting the amount
so she can swallow, have removed the medications all
together.. Something vital if she is to survive they tell.
And too, have removed all oxygen supplements, instead
of measuring her oxygen blood level, to determine
whether or not she is in need, as recommended by me, as
anyone sane.. They have started with again with pain
killers, apposing me, apposing Manitoba, apposing the
human race.. She has no pain. Knowing full well, the
last time they did this, it was to have her life ended.
The government office for the protection of persons in
care act, have informed me, they have thousands of
similar complaints, that will go not looked at.. for two
months while it's paid vacation time.. Even so though,
they inform me, they in most circumstances, have
no formal investigations conducted.. The ombudsman
of Manitoba tells, they never fight for defending our
rights, when it comes to government decisions of
who to hire or fire.. But tells, I need to go to the college
of physicians and surgeons.. Then I told him, they tell
I need to go to the police.. And the police tell, I need
tyo go to the college repeatedly, not listening.. He then
suggested, why not take it up with the chief of police?.
that doesn't take complaints, or phone calls.. My mom,
could be anyone's mom here in Manitoba.. Where the
newspaper states, this issue is not something we would
cover.. Who is we? See? SAVE MY MOM.

Please, give this information to every cop you can find.
and to everyone else who truly cares for their mother..

SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal Feb 23 2016
https://files.fm/u/y4rgergk
http://filerio.in/t5x923ylery0
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/312f74090b/
http://www.sendmyway.com/6wxjqwp7mkvu
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/5OS8f8DA/file.html
https://userscloud.com/xhf0yt0ieut9
http://rghost.net/8cbtqCBcp

In Winnipeg, the HSC hospital, term the elderly with perhaps organ
failure.. then poison them to death as merciful.. "now don't be cruel"
they told me repeatedly demanding I did, such poisoning to stop
immediately.. Had it finally stopped, and we found out.. mom did
NOT have organ failure..Like likely some of the thousands sent
to the morgue every year.. Get involved.. even if you live in
Timbucktoo.. for this involves everyone cheated a fair say,
falling victims all over.. This shouldn't be happening where
we are civilized.. Check out my radio streams for starters..

Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if
I'm going to save my mother's life.

1st-Introduction-to-the-Case
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/20ax...m-the-dead.mp3
https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1zoub
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/lsUlO
https://userscloud.com/o2arsj2axdvd
http://www.filedropper.com/back-from-the-dead_1

__

http://myradiostream.com/webplayer/463064.js
(you'll need to click the play button..)

Help Save My Mom

The Winnipeg Police head has refused to do right as in escaping those
responsible for attempting murder, along with the thousands of other
Winnipegers complaining (as the Province from the Health Minister's
office
has told..) ignored by our newspaper too

To all concerned,

I'll try the ombudsman again tomorrow.. This situation is flying out
of control.. On Friday,
with new doctors that replaced those that lied Jenny had multiple
organ failure,
the new doctor, Dr. Necozy, told Jenny was "stable" and can come
home.. so too,
I talked to Dr. Colister about getting a palliative health care
program for mom at home
on Friday.. Now, this morning, they phone to tell the doctors have
been changed once
more.. with bad news I'll need to come and talk to them about in
person.. nothing over
the phone..In fact, when I phoned Dr. Calister, no answer whatsoever
repeatedly..
His phone number, 204 787 7134. Forces of a serious something are at
play..
But again, it works hugely for my case.. If any will listen being
fair..

SAVE MY MOM
http://s36.myradiostream.com:9334/

Sent to these people this post plus others..
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,

I discovered 1000s of Winnipegers have complained to the provincial
government, that Justice is not being served against criminal forces
at
a hospital, that individuals present, tried to steal the life of my
mother
too.. I'm determined to fairly put those criminally responsible on
public
trial.. despite the Winnipeg police 'front desk', and the newspaper,
refusing to investigate all such matters of serious impropriety.
Leaving
us only to believe in powerlessness of we the peoples? That's not me...
SAVE MY MOM.

Johnny on the X
https://files.fm/u/tdw6auad
http://www.filedropper.com/johnnyatthex_1
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8f61c600bb/
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/3wkm...y_at_the_X.mp3
http://filerio.in/qt5no63k8371

Please, help save my mom's life...

The Winnipeg Police head has refused to do right as in escaping those
responsible for attempting murder, along with the thousands of other
Winnipegers
ignored by our newspaper too.. Of which the province through the
Health minister's
office informed me, they have recorded thousands of similar
complaints left ignored - for the one woman to handle all CRIMINAL
incidents tell me, she is made near
powerless.. and in addition, is going on vacation.. Now, if you
stopped any cop
on the street, to tell of this situation.. at least 99.9% would see
those 'in charge'
arrested, tried, and once convicted, put to death as accessories to
mass murder..
I've been to talk to Police four times.. the last time they rudely
tell, they don't want
any more evidence about attempting murder, for they already know the
story.. [HOLY ****] and so far, are still, like the newspaper, doing
nothing to defend
us.. Murderers taking the lives of innocent Winnipegers THEY are
doing nothing
about..HELLO? Hello? If you know a Canadian cop.. forward this
information.. If
you know a Canadian soldier.. forward this information.. I am here
to defend my
innocent mother's life.. Could be YOUR mother, or any of the other
THOUSANDS
of others left too, forsaken for murderous death here in Winnipeg..
Wake the **** up.

The Evidence
http://filerio.in/mng445hmlwll
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7f.../Evidence2.zip
http://junocloud.me/qmmvjqpxjwvs/Evidence.zip.html
http://unlimitzone.com/zwl5axdvxqu7
http://www.filedropper.com/evidence
http://file.up09.com/0objpq38h8wu

(I'm getting more links coming... You could help..)

SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for mercy, for justice.. please help
tell the story.. http://50.22.218.101:19848/listen.pls
http://173.208.177.90:9334/listen.pls
savemymom.listen2myshow.com
savemymom.radio12345.com

Get for yourself a copy of the evidence.zip file.. Burn it to a CD or
DVD.. then take it
to your church, your family, your friends.. give it out to complete
strangers.. Especially if
you live in the city of Winnipeg.. But if you don't.. still.. give it
cops.. give it to soldiers..
We, the peoples of every land and description, can not idly sit by
while these ungodly
demon murderers escape OUR cowardly authorities.. I fear nothing but
disappointing
God in not being all I can be for my loved Mother, as you should
too.. Love your mother.

INVESTIGATIONS UNDERWAY - CRIME SOLVED

On Feb 2,, 2016 after discovering my mother to be on death meds,
namely hydromorphone to
hamper breathing for death, I demanded such madness stop
immediately.. telling Dr. T of all the witnesses the day before, and
the official record of Jenny up with several physiotherapists ,
Dr. T agreed to call a halt.. Then ordering, that if Jenny, woman
with 'multiple organ failure'
seems in dire need for such opiates, I will be called to witness
such anguish..

On Feb 3, RN Delaney phoned at 6pm to have me come to the hospital,
to okay the death
meds (hydromorphone) - I arrived in 7 minutes to witness my mother
appearing dead, with
all the moisture gone from her skin, not appearing to be breathing..
I talked to her of what I
thought she was going through, as incapable of taking a breath, due
the poisons RN
Delanely used apposing Doctor's orders..How do we know this most
certain? From Jenny
herself, for ten hours, telling of how she can not take a full
breath, just as such poison is designed.. Turns out, Delaney and Dr.
T were wrong that mom had total organ failure..
How's that? It's called attempted murder..

There are a possible number of other murder victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Points of Fact:

They claimed Jenny had multiple organ failure where clearly she does
not.
To 'justify' hydromoraphone, as a poisonous opiate to hamper
breathing,
that would have killed her, hadn't I stopped it.

Nurse Delaney repeatedly encouraged me to stop speaking to the
clinically
dead, before I revived my forsaken mother, left as dead in bed,
looking
seriously poisoned with a diuretic, and no doubt, hydromoraphone,
Something I had banned her with the agreeing Doctor's admonishment
from doing ever again the day before. Without my implicit approvable,
it would not be allowed to happen again.

Suspect Nurse #2.. She firstly reported to a doctor that I was
abusing what
she understood, to be the clinically dead. The doctor arrived to
witness
Jenny sitting up alive. Then, shortly later, shows back up to tell, I
should
get my mom back on the hydromorophone.. Telling as recorded, I don't
want to make Jenny suffer with her multiple organ failures do I. Told
me no less than 7 times, by at least three nurses trying to control
free
thought through guilt on the issue. Telling her I did, as recorded,
Jenny
is not in any pain, and certainly most does not need something to
stop her
from breathing. The suspect Nurse #2 then leaves, and reportedly by
her
co-worker, to tell me later as recorded in evidence also, that they
decided
together, I must not be allowed to wake the pronounced clinically dead
again.. Claiming such action is not caring. Implicit in knowing, as
recorded, she was left for dead by themselves, until I had revived
her..
This is wilful attempted murder once more, that she knows they are
almost caught for it clearly appears in the light of fairly
understanding
the evidence before us.

Justice is freedom - NOTE TO POLICE
https://files.fm/u/ceggg9m8
https://www.sendspace.com/file/snezn6
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/l3g8...CE_%5B5%5D.mp3

Irene McDonald, as the Executive Assistant to the Investigations
Committee of
the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Manitoba has recommended
this
as an allegation of criminal infraction, be handled directly by the
Police..
It's about time.. Police In. R16 9616

NOTE TO POLICE - CRIME SOLVED

This is what we witness here as recorded in evidence.. They said the
crime
victim had organ failure, and would never recover.. A LIE.. Left for
done in
with the poison known of as Hydromorphone. Raised from a certain death
sentence, and found without the reason given, to try and steal an
innocent
Life of one so still, left in jeopardy. This needs widespread criminal
investigations for the public interest.. for we the people will to be
civilized..
Fair say all the way means everyone wins.. I want only the best for my
mother in a ward of likewise care givers.. I think we can work
together,
and get that done as soon as possible..

TAKING LIFE
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rqgx0...aking-life.mp4

New in the Developing Case: of the Formal Complaint Against the
Named Nurses and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

Regarding, 'With RN Delaney again, insisting that I was not
facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the
time I had with mom.. Jenny then began to revive..'

This after being put on 'end of life meds' to steal my mother's
life, without consultation.. Considering the day before she was
up and eating, and wanting to go home. Please, call the cops too.

In conjunction with the 22 of January where I was told Jenny
had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine
patch on her shoulder area..Apposing they did the wishes of
both Mother and son.

Everyday that goes by, while we wait for the College of Physicians
and Surgeons of Manitoba to act correctly in the defense of my
innocent mother's Life, is another day she is still left in mortal
jeopardy.. These facts detail a need to have her immediately
moved out of the HCS's 'comfort care' and to be into intensive
care where not needed treatments, are no longer administered..
Act now..

Formal Complaint Against the Named Nurses
and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Science Center

On the 21st of January, despite Jenny's expressed wishes upon
intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jenny, but on
"the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a
nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jenny had a heart attack,
and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her
shoulder area..

To whom this concerns..

My name in John Kinal, the son of Jenny Kinal, currently held
against our will at 4H at the Health Science Center.

My mother told the hospital upon admission, she did not want
a nicotine patch, but two weeks in, when she's near a coma..
they appose her wishes and my own, giving her the POISONOUS
nicotine, and she then has, a massive heart attack hours later..
Then a week later, puts her on end of life medications.. To
die of.. for sure for sure.. 100%.. every patient under such
treatment DIES.. I fought to deny my mother had complete
organ failure.. and over 20 hours in total, brought her back
to life..From a position the hospital has decided to do nothing
for.. because she was clinically dead..

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening
breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours
of your treatment and any time "

Think of this.. They poison patients so they can't take a
breath, then when the patient struggles to breath due
the muscles not working, they only answer, must need
more pure oxygen, or Hydromorphone ..Another quick
death they believe they will escape criminal charges over..

When I learned they were giving my mother end of life
medication, where only the day before she was at near
the best she had been since arriving.. I demanded such
madness stop immediately.. Of which two RNs on the
floor argued with me for 30 minutes, to suggest I was
being cruel to try such action. They argued I have
not the right to deny death meds,and told I must
speak to "Dr. T", of which I did.. Reminding her of
all the witnesses to my mothers health, from the day
before.. such as the physiotherapist.. sitting in bed,
talking, and eating several yogurts, juice, and water..
She told she would then have the poising stopped...
and if the seriously unqualified RN Ms. Delaney,
decided it at a later time needed to continue, would
have me called firstly, to get to the hospital to witness
such need.. The next day, at approximately 6pm, Ms.
Delanely called me to come and witness her condition,
in need of death meds.. I get all the way to the distant
HSC in approximately 7 minutes.. to witness her 'dead'
in bed.. not breathing due the medication stopping the
muscles of her lungs incapable of taking a breath..Ms.
Delaney told me to stop talking to a corpse that can't
hear, speak, or see.. All the fluids of her body had
been removed due, what was likely an overdose of
a diuretic.. her lips were near black. Ms. Delanely
told I was not ever going to get a response talking
to a body with complete organ failure..She can't pee,
so her body is clinically dead..I remained, and in
approximately an hour, her lips move in response to
water.. and slowly I brought her back to life.. Delaney
never returned to the attempted murder scene for the
rest of her time at shift.. No 'miracle' claimed, but for
by the several aids who witnessed, in part the 'miracle'.

The evidence offered for fair public interest, tells Ms.
Delany's plan was to tell she didn't give such medications
as a lie.. Why? On video, of my mother recovering the
assault states.. she can't take a breath (her lungs are
poisoned on purpose, due the "medicine") it takes near
20 hours for the poison to be left absent her blood stream
according to the videos..The medical record as quoted
to me 24 hours later, when I'm leaving for home after
resurrecting the dead.. I'm told indicates the last
poisoning to stop muscle function occurred 24 hours
prior..

I need a formal investigation, following probable
cause to arrive at the fair conclusion of decisions
made to steal my mother's life..

Contact me immediately on the fair actions already underway to gather
the facts here,

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/wv1t8...r-hurry-up.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rxqa6...HE_WITNESS.mp4

LYING AGAINST OUR WILL TO DO RIGHT AS FAIR HERE -

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/mmwu...T_OUR_WILL.mp3

..selling of a process she is 'aware of' has been committed
to blindly lashing already though for furthering without a stitch
of fact, as planned before hand - but.. I'll blab blab..

Jenny Kinal was admitted into the Health Science Center January 7th
8:41am

On the 21st of January, despite Jenny's expressed wishes upon
intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jenny, but on
"the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a
nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jenny had a heat attack, and
I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder
area.. I removed it, and told the doctor, being scientifically
reasonable, she clearly was in no need of such poison..
considering her health issues.. and she apposed such
poison from the day she entered.. and from that moment on..
it would not be continued..

Risk of acute first myocardial infarction and use of nicotine patches
.

IT'S POISON... Hello... "harmless" .... you can't be serious when
free men and women talk scientifically... and it's not burning with
the additional many other ingredients people crave.. not as the
deadly poison in it's purest stage. Besides, she had kicked the
habit. Criminal negligence. Perhaps attempted murder as being
fair.

On Feb 1st Mom is near the best she's been since arriving..
sitting up on the bed, eating yogurts, drinking water and juices..
and with the physiotherapist, was talking with me on how the
plan is to bring about a hopeful position where she can walk
across the room eventually.. hopefully soon..

On February 2nd, upon witnessing my mother unresponsive
to all stimuli, and witnessing a intravenous drip containing a
concoction she had not received prior.. and given to her
without me told of such a change.. discovered they were
injecting her with an 'end of life' morphine derivative.. that
stops humans from breathing..

I called RN Delaney to stop this action immediately.. She
apposed, claiming such actions would be cruel for at least
ten minutes..defeating her irrational position I did effectively,
she sided to go get her fellow senior RN to argue with me
in the hallway, that again, such action would be cruel, in
not allowing her to die comfortably.. I would therefore
need to speak to the head physician Dr. T.. Of who I
reminded the recorded history of Jenny, just the day
before.. under no pain or duress in breathing.. and with
plenty of witnesses to attest.. She finally capitulated to
intelligent discourse, and sided such poisoning would be
halted.. but if it needed to be re-introduced, I would be
called before hand.. to witness a distress that would call
for such poison.. I stayed with mom who remained near
powerless to breath...

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening
breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours
of your treatment and any time "

Of which they told me, this poison will restrict Jenny's
breathing, but too as an opiate, she'll feel great in this
ending of her life by serious criminal negligence.

On February 3rd, at 6 pm, I was phoned by RN
Delaney.. and needed to come to the hospital to
okay the death meds.. Conveniently, I arrived at the
hospital in approximately 7 minutes to find her, in all
appearances to be dead... All the water had been
drained from her face, in what appeared to be a
huge overdose of a diuretic.. (Urine tests that were
expected to never happen with the 'deceased'
would confirm this..) As I spoke to Jenny, RX
Delaney continued to insist I not do such a thing..
Jenny had complete organ failure, and can not
hear, speak, or see.. As claimed, how she died
was kidney failure to process urine.. and so all
the poisons overtook her will to live.. so stop
talking to the clinically dead.. WITH WITNESSES..
But no.. I know better.. and over the course of
approximately an hour and a half.. With Delaney
again, insisting that I was not facing reality.. That
I should be just thankful for the time I had with
mom.. she started to revive.. upon then.. RN
Delaney did not say, "..a miracle!" No she left
the room, to never return for more than 24 hours,
plus.. She did not come back to work the next
day, nor did Dr. T approach her workstation..
Nor did any Doctor visit any other patient in the
room as I recall thinking back.. Seeking a
defense of plausible deniability, means they
have to still insist, Mom's in a death coma..

As time permits, I will improve upon this outline...
I would appreciate the quickest response feasible,
to inform me on further processes, to move towards
defending my mother's life hanging on, held in
jeopardy by those that deny my mother's wishes,
and my own to be scientific on how these medicines
are administered.. Not as quoted in the audio, at
regular intervals without measure..

Again, please phone me to co-operate in any
respect of resolving this crisis, sooner than
too much later.. Thanks before hand for being
a professional about this matter..

BAD NEWS... the Provincial investigator
responsible has near zero interest, due her
case load of 10,000 "similar" complaints..
and she's going on vacation too. Will the
case be forwarded to someone else? no..
despite the Law she is responsible for
enforcing through the provincial government,
is to protect patients falling in real time as crime
victims.. Look.. say people don't care to
believe me... but no one else either?
There is something so seriously wrong here..

GOOD NEWS.. Mom has new doctors, is truly stable, and is
coming home as quick as we can do this. Thank God I do.

Not all so good though, for no one has been arrested yet
for attempting murder.. While they still send innocent
Winnipegers to the grave as actual for real murderers..
Fight back for Christ sake God damn you

____________

why don't you save your mom she's your mom

does she have nice gables or the crappy ones?

--
"sines, sines, everywhere there's sines
blocking up the snickerTurds, breaking his mind"

-

FNVWe attempts to rewrite physics texts in Message-ID:

"let's not forget that mine also had the correct applied mathematics
equations unlike fakey the supposed know-it-all:
phase A: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x)
phase B: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi)
voltage difference between phase A and phase B at any point x in time:
120*sin(2*pi*60*x) - 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi) = 240*sin(2*pi*60*x)

Wrong, as has already been proven. What does it say below, you fecking
*moron*?

"The _sum_ E(θ) ≡ E(a) + E(b) can be written thusly:""

it says that you don't even know how to correctly apply mathematics to
real-world AC electricity, snickerTurds.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/text...power-systems/
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/02170.png
"To mathematically calculate voltage between “hot” wires, we must subtract
voltages, because their polarity marks show them to be opposed to each
other:"
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12112.png

http://www.samlexamerica.com/support...Circuit s.pdf

on page 2:

** NOTE: The phase of Hot Leg 2 (Phase B) is in the
opposite direction - i.e., 180° apart from the phase
of Hot Leg L1 (Phase A)

*COUGH*
SPNAK!!

-

i know a guy on the internet who will draw a triangular sine wave in ASCII
art if you ask nicely.
see: Message-ID:

-

Fakey irrationally demands a theme song to foam to:
"all I really want your pathetic pwned ass to do is write me a classic
rock song as tribute to your Usenet Lord and Master..."

-

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Emeritus wrote:

snicker

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In The History Of Usenet. LOL

on top of old snick-ers, all covered with Fag. LOL
is where my usenet lord and mas-ter
can go straight to hell*

*hell doesn't exist. hope everybody is having a productive evening.

-

http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

-

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing ", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public.

-

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

-

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority — as
it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects
or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it
presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written,
Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework
before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason
many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating
opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

-

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you,
look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing
bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? snicker
You Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed
boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks,
Robert. snicker
Robert you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

-

snickers the wonderturd describes how he alerted lots of his kiddie pr0n
friends to the ensuing FBI sting in message
:
"That's easy enough to do... how do you think my crew uncovered the
largest CP ring using Tor and I2P, which we promptly turned over to
the FBI? I discovered a way to uncover the IP addresses the I2P users were
using, and a way of tracking Eepsites back to their IP addresses, then we
figured out that we could DDOS a Tor IP address and modify Tor headers
while checking whether a Tor hidden service was still up, then using
process of elimination to pinpoint the IP address hosting that hidden
service. It's not rocket science.

_The I2P community got all up in arms when I discussed on their forum how
I was doing it, and that it'd be a good way of cleaning up I2P so it can
get on with being a platform to research anonymous communication... my
distinct impression was that the "anonymity
research platform" story was just a cover story to allow pervs to
trade CP._ (NOTE: admits to participating in what he "suspected" was a
kiddie pr0n network.)

That Silk Road 2.0 was taken offline in the ensuing FBI Operation
Onymous was just icing on the cake."

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006