Old October 21st 05, 09:21 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

Default Should a W&B list gross weight?

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:56:58 -0400, Andrew Gideon
wrote:

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

That modification includes "? STC Paperwork Package with Gross Weight
Increase and all FAA Approved Drawings, Instructions, Flight Manual
Revisions, etc."

Where did you locate this?

- Andrew

http://www.pennyanaero.com/pdfs/superhawk.pdf

I looked up the STC at the FAA web site and discovered that, although they
did not have a copy of it, it was owned by Penn Yan.

I went to the Penn Yan website, and that comment is in the advertising
information for the STC. I could not locate the actual STC, though.
However, it should be with the paperwork for the aircraft, and the
appropriate AFM changes should have been made.