Old August 12th 04, 11:35 PM
MajorUrsa

nathantw wrote:
I use UT and though it's great for spotting planes on the same route as
you're flying, but it's really just an airport simulator. If you're sitting
on the ground watching planes take off and land then it's fantastic. If
you're actually using FS9, though, it's not really all that necessary to
have the most updated timetables. I found that 40% of the flights actually
landing and taking off from KSFO are outdated or unknown flights. I bought
the Spring/Summer timetable too. So, basically most of the planes landing or
taking off aren't really doing that in real life. Then again, who really
cares since we're not taking those flights to actually go anywhere?

Yes I agree mostly. Have to say though that timetables seem very close
sometimes (mostly flying middle Europe zone).

If I could do it again I think I'd buy My Trafffic 2004, especially since it
has military and general aviation.

UT has some GA settings too. Didn't know T2004 did Mil.
Anyway for GA I use another called GaTraffic or something; free download
at the usual places. Very interesting concept.

Ursa..

--
Ursa (Major)/ \ *-*-* *