Old July 11th 03, 02:42 AM

On 7 Jul 2003 15:24:37 -0700, (John) wrote:

The recent Avweb article on leaning recommends leaning during climb to
maintain the same EGT as one sees during a full rich takeoff from sea

snip

Are we talking NA Lycoming Seneca, or TS TCM Seneca?

I would respectively suggest doing a Google groups search on leaning,
then sign up for free Avweb and read all the Deakin dude
correspondence.

A lot of this has been covered before in the 'groups.

FWIW, 50 degrees ROP is generally considered not the best place to
cruise. Definitely wouldn't use it in the climb.

regards;

TC