Old October 12th 04, 02:02 AM
Leon McAtee

I know the Franklin quote. He's wrong. Anyone who isn't willing
give up a little bit of their freedom to save the lives of their
children, neighbors and friends is a selfish *******.

I'd risk my personal safety to protect the lives of my neighbors, but
never my freedom. If that makes me a "selfish *******" than so be it.

Besides your logic here is severly flawed. In this case the little
freedom given up, and the burden placed on those giving instruction,
will not save one single life, unless you count the life of the paper
pushing bureocrat charged with auditing all of the flight instructors
records, that takes advantage of his tax payer paid health plan.
Leon McAtee