Old June 16th 04, 05:05 PM
Orion Kingman

"Chris Nicholas" wrote in message
If starting a completely new panel, but already having a Volkslogger and
an iPAQ 3850, which computer and vario systems would people recommend?

Ilec SN10b... the logger function is not IGC approved, but your volkslogger
is.

Which software for moving map etc.?

not really a necesity with the Ilec but the only one I've used is Glide
navigator II and I like it, neat clean display with the right amount of
information.

Is there a difference between optimum for competitions and optimum for
non-comp flying? Does the country of use (UK) make a difference to
preferences?

I should think not but I'm curious to see what others have to say