Old April 16th 05, 06:36 AM
Turbo Arrow

yes I have the optional electric primer and hi/lo rocker.
I flew a normally aspirated arrow a couple of times that did not have the electric
primer and it also did not require the boost pump, but all I have flown are arrow
III's, the older ones may be different.

john smith wrote:

It depends on the Arrow and which fuel primer system you have.
Do you have the optional system with the primer button on the panel and
a HI/LO fuel pump rocker switch in the bank of rocker switches with the
MASTER? Or, do you have another arrangement?

Turbo Arrow wrote:
you turn on the boost pump on landing?
Are you sure your suppose to do that?
In my turbo arrow boost is not required for landing or take off, you can use it
on low boost to reduce vapor on hot days prior to take off but other then that
its not touched unless there is an emergency. Thats in the t-arrow, I would
think the normally aspirated one would be the same.