Old April 16th 05, 10:35 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Turbo Arrow wrote:
yes I know, maybe I should have said MP pressure instead of power, but I
assumed most people would have known what I ment.

Something else you may want to consider: in cruise, rather than flying at
2400/24", find another power combination that gives the same percentage of power
but uses lower RPM / higher manifold pressure. It yields noticably less noise
and makes for a more pleasant ride.

I wasn't paying attention... we're not talking about a Turbo Arrow, are we? If
we are, forget I said anything about 24". Less RPM still means less noise.
Your passengers will appreciate it, as will your wife when you're 50 and saying
"what?" all the time.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE