Old April 9th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default I have an opinion on global warming!

"Aluckyguess" wrote in message
news
Scientists on global warming. If you find that it is warming you still
have a job, if you find there is no such thing and its all bull you have
no job.

That the earth is warming/warmed is beyond doubt. If it DIDN'T, we'd still
be stuck in the Ice Ages (nice for skiers, but...).

The hacks, promoting themselves as "scientists" _conveniently leave out the
main, salient points.

Most noticably, that overall, the would be many benefits (think: tropical
jungle).

Oh, and I notice the MSM touting how a warmer world would be ridilled with
droughts -- evidently, the MSM bozo's have forgotten the hydrolic cycle
(evidently, they paid as much attention in Scicne class as they did in math,
economics...