Old April 9th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Denny

Default I have an opinion on global warming!

The current global warming pendulum is on a 15,000 year swing (and
probably longer)... Mans production of CO2 since the industrial
revolution has perhaps hastened the rate of warming... But, even
without man on the planet the warming cycle would have occurred, the
glaciers would have retreated, and we would be close to where we are
now... At worst case we accellerated the rate of glacier retreat by a
small amount... In the grand scheme of things this is not even a blip
on the graph...

So, in spite of AL G's hysterical wailings, global warming was not
caused by man and man cannot stop it, control it, or even slow it...
This warming cycle is mere foreplay leading up to the next cycle of
glaciation... Lean back, relax, and enjoy it... We are just along for
the ride... Tis better to live in a period of warming than to live in
a period of glaciation...

denny