Old March 30th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Poultry in Motion

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Poultry in Motion wrote:
This is as clear as I can make it:
"Ask Dennis to identify *the Mini-500 prototype* for you."

Ok, ask me. What do you want to know about the "Mini-500 prototype". It
was the first Mini-500 I built, so it was a prototype.

It's already known, I quoted your own words about it from an older post.
Your Mini-500 prototype was Cicare's CH-6.

What point are you trying to make? Please just spell it out so we don't have to be
guessing. I'm not afraid to answer.

This is simple -

"so I paid for the prototype to be sent here so I could fly it in the show"

"After the air show, we put the prototype into a storage building"

You're afraid to call Cicare's CH-6 your prototype any more.