Old January 11th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
-b-[_5_]

Default The NW overflight, what REALLY happened

Well, I'm truly sorry to deflate your prentention, but in fact I was
responding to someone else, your own existance having escaped my scrutiny
heretofore. This misgiving corrected through your efforts, I must confess it
changes little in the analysis, but I would hasten to add that help IS
available. With therapy you can overcome your fear and fly again, like other
people.

In article , says...

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:45:03 +0100, -b- wrote:

To me, that rhetoric falls flat. I am an instrument rated PPL (like many
here, yet unlike some of the most vociferous)

You talking to me, boyo? If so, you need to know that a
good meal for me is grilled rattler with beans, and a
big cold glass of cougar milk. Cactus thorn for a
tooth pick. Get it?
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.