Old November 19th 03, 02:23 AM
EDR

In article 2nxub.240040$Tr4.703005@attbi_s03, Jay Honeck
wrote:

Headset off, unzip coat, touch chin to chest, reach straight back over
shoulders and grab the back of your coat, pull the back of your coat up

and
forward over your head so now you have your arms still in the sleeves and
are looking at the back of your coat with the collar between your wrists.

Ah, you must be younger than me. The last time I tried that maneuver in
flight, I got the coat over my head and was stricken with a terrible muscle
cramp in my right shoulder.

So there we were, flying high over the Midwest, Mary at the yoke (and
laughing hysterically, BTW), as I'm dying in agony with my coat stuck over
my head, unable to move...

It wasn't pretty... I now make sure my coat is OFF before departure. ;-)

You guys make taking a coat off too difficult.
All on has to do is reach behind with one arm, grab the cuff of the
opposite sleeve and pull your arm out. Reach around behind you with the
unsleeved arm, grab the cuff and pull the other arm out of the sleeve.