Old May 10th 05, 06:32 PM
Peter Duniho

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
I understand your feelings about landing fees. It is a subjective
judgment after all.

Hmmm...sounds like equivocation to me.

Are there airports with GA landing fees significantly higher than that?

You'll find some information about landing fees at these links:

Really? Good! Let's see...

http://www.dot.state.ak.us/faiiap/pdfs/feesched.pdf#search='airport%20landing%20fee%20sch edule'

Your search turned up no hits in Acrobat. As near as I can tell from the
document, aircraft under 6000 lbs are exempt from landing fees.

http://web.nbaa.org/public/news/pr/2...050106-001.php

Santa Monica is not a Class B airport, nor is an airport where the fees have
specifically been found to be illegal a good justification for your
statement.

http://www.flywichita.org/pdf/FeeChargesSchedule.pdf#search='airport%20landing%2 0fee%20schedule'

Again, your search turned up nothing. Schedule 7 (which is what applies to
light GA aircraft) shows "None" as the landing free.

Hmmm...you provided a bunch of links. The first three completely fail to
address your point. I hereby refuse to bother looking at the rest...you are
wasting my time.

If you want to provide the ACTUAL information IN YOUR POST, that's great.
But don't go sending me off on some wild goose chase. I can Google just as
well as anyone else, but I'm not the one who made the statement. If you
think your statement is justified, provide information that justifies it.
Don't spam the newsgroup with irrelevant links.

Pete