Old April 6th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default PDA Yoke mount where to buy?

I can see how the nut you tighten with your fingers can be stripped
out by overtightening. Threads aren't very big.

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:58:46 -0600, Newps wrote:

I bought one from Autel also. The part that attached to my Bo's
throwover column was horrible, it stripped it's screws and became
useless. I ended up getting one of these from ebay. Infinitely better
than the Autel unit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=4615427 872

Robert Dorsey wrote:
I purchased a good quality yoke mount for my Bo from:
http://www.autelcorp.com/

Great prices and fast shipping.
Bob

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:13:47 +0200, "Frode Berg"
wrote:

Hi!

Does anyone know of a good European web dealer of Yoke mounts for PDA's?

I plan on using my Pocket Win 5.0 cell phone "i-mate JasJar" with the
PocketFMS programme.

I now need to buy a yoke mount for it, so I guess I need some sort of
adjustable universal PDA Yoke mount.

Anyone know of a site I can order from that have good stock and quick
shipment?

Thanks!

Frode Berg