Old March 11th 15, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Flarm IGC files on non-IGC certified Flarm?

Hi Tim,

Can it be used for U.S. state records?

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"Tim Newport-Peace" wrote in message

At 17:46 10 March 2015, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Movses,

I suspect that the USB flash drive is not compatible for some reason.
Perhaps it is formatted using FAT instead of FAT32 or vice versa. Or
perhaps it is too large in regard to capacity. What is the capacity of

the

USB flash drive?

It is my understanding that the PowerFLARM Core and Core Pure units will
always log a flight that is accepted by the OLC. The IGC enable and a
calibration make them valid for badges and most records.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Badges up to Diamond, but not IGC Records.