Old September 1st 05, 01:14 AM
john smith

Doodybutch wrote:
I am flying into CYUL (Montreal, QC Canada) on Sunday 9/4 from the USA.
I have a couple of questions:

1) How GA friendly are they with landing fees, etc.? I don't plan on buying
fuel.

A friend flew from Ohio to Dorval two years ago. She parked at the FBO
on the east side (cannot remember the name). They were very good, even
storing her pilot gear in a locked room so it would be secure and she
did not have to haul it around with her.

2) Is customs available 24/7 or do I have to pay an extra fee since this is
a holiday weekend and a Sunday?

It is an aircarrier airport, so Customs should be available. Shouldn't
be a problem with CANPASS, however.

3) How far/how much is transportation into the center of Montreal (McGill
University) area? Is there a shuttle available?

The subway station is one mile east of the airport on the road that
bounds the south of the airport. FBO or taxi to the subway station. The
subway is a big loop around the mountain. Get a transfer before you
leave the subway station and get on a bus.