Old April 6th 05, 06:16 PM
George Patterson

Cub Driver wrote:

It works okay with major airports, but my home field comes up blank. I
tried 8B8 (Lakes Region) in Wolfeboro NH and it brought up Lakes
Region General Hospital in Laconia across the lake! Good try, no
bannana.

I got varying results. Entering "3N6" got me a list of stuff in Philadelphia.
Entering "47N" didn't get me anything recognizable. Entering "JFK" got me the
airport.

Then things went weird. Re-entering "3N6" got me a list that included the flight
school at Old Bridge. Entering "47N" got me a list which included the airport.

So, as far as I can tell, it works real well *if* you enter a major airport in
the area you wish to search and *then* search for the one you really want.

George Patterson
Whosoever bloweth not his own horn, the same shall remain unblown.