Old August 5th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee[_2_]

Default NextGen ATC Privatization Funding

Larry Dighera wrote:

Given the fact that the airlines and military use ATC for virtually
each and every one of their flights, and the ATC system was primarily
established for the benefit of the airlines, I find it hard to believe
that General Aviation is being taken to task for under funding it as
Blakey asserts:

My concern is that I have zero need for this NexGen stuff. I fly
quite well with GPS. Now they expect to to pay for capabilties that I
have no need for plus possibly new, expensive and unneeded equipment.

Ron Lee