Old April 5th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tri-Pacer[_3_]

Default Placement of State Registration Stickers?

" Is there any consensus about the placement of state registration
stickers? Do you peel them off every year? Do you paste them on in
rows like fighter plane kill markings?

Not wanting to ruin a new paint job I attached a suction cup to a small
Plexiglas square. The sticker went on the Plexiglas and I stuck it on a side
window whenever I was parked outside where the plane could be seen.

A year or so later Washington State quit requiring a sticker and just gave
you a card to put with the FAA paperwork inside the plane.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A
KSDM