Old February 8th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
Glenn Dowdy[_2_]

Default "V-22 squadron achieves successin Iraq, USMC says"

"Vince" wrote in message
. ..
redc1c4 wrote:

i've yet to see you defend your claim that all ammunition resupply in
Iraq
is transported via air assets. care to cite the message ID where you did
that?
i certainly provided several definitive cites showing otherwise.

then repeat them

please show how no outposts in Iraq are suppleid only by air

It's been a few years since my last logic course, but I'm pretty sure that
"all ammunition supply in Iraq is transported by air" and "no outposts in
Iraq are supplied only be air" are not even close to being the same
statement.

Glenn D.