Old December 3rd 04, 07:58 AM
Roger

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 19:53:31 -0500, Bill J wrote:

Yep, first hours PIC after PVT were at factory check out course. All
advised against it. You wouldn't believe insurance

Experienced pilot in a Cirrus is over 7 grand the first year. At
least it is for a coupld on the field who just bought a new one.

The more I read on the Cirrus the less I like it, but the Lancair
series are great.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

premiums/deductable...But both Cirrus and Lancair beat a path to demo it
to him.

gatt wrote:
-
"Bill J" wrote in message

My student bought a Lancair before he had his ticket. No prob lem oh!

Wow, that's a lot of airplane for a new pilot, isn't it?

-c