Old May 28th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Jim Logajan

Default I give up, after many, many years!

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
i have
contempt for the ignorant, though. And by the ignorant, I mean that
in the truest sense of the word. Those who do not want to know...

You might notice I;m not rude to more than a select few and they,
quite literally, ask for it.

Find a dictionary. Look up the definition of "literally". It doesn't
mean what you think it means.

Oh it means exactly what I think it means. And I meant exactly what I
said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilvy7Ob6fZ0

I think you made the common mistake of using "literally" when you meant
"figuratively". But maybe you didn't just totally futz that up and can show
me to be pathetically wrong. All you have to do is provide, say, a Google
Groups archive link to a message where some ignoramous posted to
rec.aviation.piloting and literally asked you to be rude to them. Of course
I'll be kind and not ask for proof that you got "literal" requests from
everyone you've been rude to (e.g. "Mxsmanic", Jay Honeck, "Maxwell", and
whoever else you rag on.)